Please read the below informational items before you start your registration.
We thank you for trusting us to attend a service at the Lighthouse Church. We take great pride in making this a safe and amazing worship experience. Please assist us in looking over the following details.
1. We are happy to announce we will be allowing children and teens to attend this Father's Day worship service.
2. You can only register one adult attendee (18+) at a time. If you are not registered, you will not be able to enter. Please register each adult person 18yrs or older attending in your family.
3. We know that you miss the LHC, and it will be hard to leave once you arrive but, please attend only one service so that we can get as many people in for the experience.
4. You will be emailed a "Health Screening Form" prior to the Easter Service, it must be submitted to complete registration.
5. Please check your email for the confirmation of this registration.
6. Mask will be recommended to be worn at all times, we will not be at full capacity and will be following social distancing guidelines.
In this section please confirm the quantity of children/teens ages 2yrs-17yrs old attending.